44 Haiser Road, GREENWELL POINT
Palais d'Amor sleeps 8
"Palais d'Amor" is a modern well appointed, two storey residence located on a waterfront reserve adjacent to the Crookhaven River. With luxurious appointments, this home offers uninterrupted views of the river and Orient Point and beyond to Crookhaven Heads. It is the perfect choice for large families or groups looking for a relaxing coastal holiday.
Downstairs offers a queen bed accommodation complimented by a large rumpus where you can enjoy a game of pool or darts, or sit around the built-in bar. A large covered and tiled deck with outdoor furniture seating for the whole group will provide the perfect setting for a late afternoon BBQ. Why not take the kids fishing, which you can do right at your doorstep!
Upstairs boasts 3 good sized bedrooms, the main with en-suite and a large luxurious bathroom. The open plan living, kitchen and dining area has ample seating and is fully equipped. The upstairs deck provides a spectacular panorama of the area and is perfect for that early morning coffee as you watch the boats head out for the day.
There are 2 child safety gates available for use located in the closet under the stairs & child proof locks are supplied if needed for a completely relaxed family holiday.
* This house is NOT pet friendly, no pets allowed
Sleeps: 8 people, linen, towels and toiletry items NOT supplied
(Linen and towel hire is available for selection when booking)
The property features:
* Reverse-cycle air conditioning,
* Coffee table (with pull-up top for PC or I Pad)
* TV & media player
* Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, clock radio with I phone dock as well as USB ports
* Rumpus Room: TV, DVD player, slate pool table, dart board, fridge
* Bar in rumpus room with sink, cutlery, crockery, cups, glasses and utensils
* Corner spa bath & shower
* Outdoor setting for 2 with spectacular views of the Crookhaven River.
* Front & back balconies
* Washing machine, shower
* Balcony with large and small outdoor tables with 10 chairs
* Gas BBQ with spare gas bottle
* Both front and back yards are fully fenced with side gates.
* Automatic gate with off street parking for up to 6 cars, garages are not available for use during your stay
* Bedroom 1: Queen bed, ensuite with double shower, wall mounted TV, WIR & balcony access
* Bedroom 2: Queen bed, TV, pedestal fan, electric heater & balcony access
* Bedroom 3: Single bunk beds
* Bedroom 4: Queen bed
Linen hire cost: $190 including 1 bath mat, 1 hand towel, 1 face washer, all sheets, all pillow cases & all towels
Extra Costs: $15 per bed for bed making
$8 per beach towel
$15 per small Housekeeping package including; tea towels, dish washing tablets, dish washing liquid, toilet paper, dish washing cloths, scourer & laundry powder
* If you only require linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our holiday bookings officer for a quote.
There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
An extra $20 call out fee will apply for last minute linen order after 12 noon on your arrival day
Daily seasonal rates apply, included in the tariff is the cleaning fee of $200, booking fee of $65 and a refundable bond of $500, subject to our Terms & Conditions. Also included is a 20% discount voucher available for Jervis Bay Wild for Dolphin/Whale watching and Eco cruises.
Once you visit you'll want to come back time & time again!
DON'T DELAY BOOK ONLINE TODAY ...call 02 44472008 for Availability
Monies received are deposited into a secure trust account until the end of your stay.
Management: "Palais d'Amor" is professionally managed by Coastal Properties Realty, a licensed real estate business operating continually in Culburra Beach for over 50 years. Be assured that all monies received are deposited into a secure trust account until the end of your stay.
12 June 2016
Overall rating 5 out of 5
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
Our booking was very last minute (day before) but was a great weekend! Will definitely be back!
We had a wonderful stay in the house over the weekend. Was wondering if it was available December...
Email Stephen Sims
Note: "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."